9/04/2011

about lomography & how i spent my last few days of freedom.


school starts tomorrow and i spent my last few days of freedom with a few friends of mine. 
on friday my best friend J and me decided to have a late breakfast at the lovely location 'Kantine'. I ordered an 'Oriental breakfast' with some green tea - it was delicious! after that we went to a Lomography shop near the café and i bought three Colour Xpro Chrome films & three Colour negative films for my two Lomography cameras. i haven't used them for years and on this day i was such in a good mood, so i decided to reactivate them! J and me took many pictures of ourselves, my flat and the maki rolls, which we made (or at least tried to make). My parents weren't at home this weekend, so we were alone and had a lot of fun. we watched 'Sex And The City', put face masks on and went to bed very early in the morning. yesterday i visited another friend, we made a short city walk and ended up at Starbucks. I spent the night at my friends' house and in the morning we went into the Turkish district of vienna and had breakfast there. now i'm at home again, watching some episodes of Gossip Girl and wondering what i should wear on the first day of school. :)


i love Lomography!

check Lomography out - LOMOGRAPHY.COM

Keine Kommentare: